Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Bachelor!

I love the Bachelor, my friends and I use to watch it all the time when we lived together, now I have talked Adam into watching it with me:) Jake is so cute and super nice I just hope he picks the right girl!

Tenley~ I love her! She seems so nice and it is real not fake! She is perfect for Jake! She is so beautiful and a wonderful dancer, she has a life and is doing something no matter what happened in her past. Go Team Tenley!

Vienna~I have not been a fan of her, she seems spoiled and needy and might just play Jake! She doesn't even have a job or pay for anything she is so fake, and not cute at all! Come on Jake!

I kind of think Jake will pull a Brad and not pick either girl! That would be a bust! But I'm excited to see what happens! March 1 2010!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE The Bachelor too!! :) I get together with the girls and we watch and paint our toes!! It's great fun! I think that Jake might pull a Brad too. I'm kinda worried. I really like Tenley too. She's so great. I don't really care for Vienna. I guess if he chooses her I just want to see them make it and not just bail. I can't wait!! Did you watch the Women tell all thing... with Rozelyn... holy crazy chick! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I totally did not used to watch the Bachelor I mean sometimes but I was never really into it, and then one night nothing else was on so Lance and I decided to watch it. We are totally team Tenley. I agree about Vienna anytime she talks she gets on my nerves. If she has a problem getting along with other people I think that is a red flag. P.S. Lance and I totally called that he was going to send home the girl who was a virgin in the earlier episodes.
    Jake is really nice and on the Bachelorette (the few times we watched it) we totally voted for Jake the whole way through.

    ReplyDelete